Death is a difficult reality for most human beings. It’s a punctuation of the narrative we’ve grown accustomed to. It reminds us of how fragile and transient life is.
…a blessed bridge to eternity
Our aim is to help our fellow-travellers have a better grasp of this inevitable transition into eternity, provide counselling for the bereaved, and to provide affordable and dignified environments where the physical cloaks of the deceased can be interred.
We want to be the one place every Nigerian thinks of when they need a reliable place to bury their dead.
All of us who work at HFC (Heaven’s Forecourt Cemetery) are committed to unfolding the best version of ourselves. In the pursuit of this, we are:
- Committed to pursuing excellence in all that we do
- Committed to inspiring the best in our fellow human being
- Committed to treating all human beings with utmost respect, irrespective of their class, creed, and language
- Committed to having a positive impact on all the communities where we operate
- Committed to ensuring that our activities are environmentally-friendly